Barefoot (Simon) popped up today 😀 he’s going to be spending week up here with me soon, to get me off to a flying start on the re-bodying of all the mechanicals. Today we finished prepping the underneath of the shell, welded up a few little bits on the leading edges of the chassis rail on the drivers side and the inside of the arch, then moved onto undersealing the shell. We’ve gotta do some patching on the rear end of the sills too, but that is for another day. Managed to remember to take some pics, but i keep getting caught up in the doing and forgetting about the pic taking 🙁 Simons face in one of the pics is a treasure though 🙂
We also fitted the P5 frame/Chassis rails, but i forgot pics of them 🙁 i’ll get some tomorrow and post them up.
So at the end of the day we are left with a slightly prettier, slightly sturdier shell with a undersealed belly and engine bay and the first of the shiney bits bolted onto it. Sweet 😀
[slickr-flickr id=57220700@N03 search=sets set=72157625640511538 size=original descriptions=on]