June 5, 2011 12:13 pm - Published by

This weekend was spent sorting out some of the fluid lines, so I have now got some loverly kunifer lines run for the clutch and brake systems. I’ve tried to hide them as much as possible, without going as far as moving the 2 master cylinders. I may do this in the future, but at the moment I really need to concentrate on getting her running!

I was planning on fitting all the bits that Painterdave magically turned yellow today, but i have caused myself a bit of mischief (cracked a rib) and slept awkward or sommit, and my back is not the best today, so I’m catching up on my blogging instead.


Categorised in:

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *