So I must admit, direct progress on Bankruptcy V2 has stalled a little… but mainly because supporting work has been going on. What do I mean? Well alot of time on Bankruptcy V1 was taken up making those Fibreglass front wings and rear quarters. V2 is going the same way with a lot of time being spent making parts to go on… and I’ve started with the arches for this build.
I must admit, I’ve been keeping them a bit quiet, and they have been on the back burner while I’ve been working on arches for the MK2 MX5 (go check out http://waspworks.co.uk if you wanna find out more) But now that I have sold the heart of Bankruptcy V1 I needed to crack on and get the prototypes of the shell so Barefoot could come and collect her. Yep, thats right, I’ve gone and sold the heart and soul of Bankruptcy V1 to fund V2. basically pretty much everything except Aero parts, wishbones, shocks and brakes…. so thats a whole lotta car
so this weekend just gone, Jimmy P and Sketchy came up for a few days to help push the fibreglassing forward, and by heck did they help 😀 complete with revised vent configuration on the wings, on both the MK1 and the MK2 we have managed to get to rough plug stage…. still loads to do, but baring incidents the MK1 bits should be off sometime this week, and then Barefoot can drag Bankruptcy away.
so… some pics… early yet as they still need final shaping but you get the idea….